Refund and Replacement
Refund and Replacement
Compassion Flowers consistently make great efforts to provide customers with the highest quality services available. We realize and appreciate the concerns of online buyers regarding the safety and security of their orders. We have therefore created this return/refund policy to make available to our customers a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. In the event a client forwards a complaint that an order was not delivered, we request for at least 24-48 hours to thoroughly investigate and to decide the cause. In lots of instances, delivery was attempted. But most times, the recipient was not at home/office as at the time of delivery and/or no neighbors were around to accept the order. In such a scenario, we would leave the package by your front door or with a resident caretaker or with an employee of the apartment. We do not refund or replace any damaged or missing order if we leave the package by your front door or with a caretaker of the apartment. In a situation we have to leave the package by the door, the driver will take a photograph of the package as a proof of delivery and upload to our cloud. We would then forward a copy of the photograph as evidence that the package was left by the door. Please note that we make every effort to deliver your package on the scheduled time/date.
2. After fulfilling and delivering an order to the receiver and there is a query of the quality of the arrangement, you can contact Compassion Flowers directly at (416) 309-1926. We do not refund or replace damages on any order should the client fail to notify us within 24 hours of the original delivery date. We do not refund or replace the life of the blooms. The blooms must be properly handled as we do not guarantee freshness or splendor for blooms that are not watered and well cared for.
3. In the event an order is deemed questionable or with any trace of fraud, Compassion Flowers reserves the right to reject any of such order. When Compassion Flowers receives an order, we review the complete order and periodically evaluate the provided information with the bank of the individual placing the order. Where fraud is traced, we can send an email to the sender to tell them of the circumstance to decide if the information provided was in error.
4. If a client places an order through Compassion Flowers and then need to cancel their order, the cancellation must be made 24 hours before the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, there would be no refund for the delivery. There would be no refunds given to a client if the client places an order but provides information that would hinder direct delivery, such as in the case of an incorrect office or home address. The customer can provide new information so that the order can then be properly delivered.
5. Compassion Flowers is not by any means liable for an order in which the receiver rejects the order. Compassion Flowers will not issue refunds to any client wherein the client, for whatever reason refuses to accept the delivery.
6. Compassion Flowers is not responsible for customer’s error that results in purchasing the wrong package. During the checkout process, the customer is provided with a total amount BEFORE the order is submitted.